To comment on our blog:-
1) Click on ‘comment’ on the post you’d like to comment on.
2) Fill in your name and the comment you’d like to make.
- Remember- you must only use your first name.
- Please remember to keep your comments sensible and meaningful!
- All comments will be approved by Miss Grantham before they are published- so they won’t appear straight away.
This explains nicely what you should do when leaving a comment on someone else’s blog here:
‘Please leave thoughtful comments, more than “Hey, nice blog, come see my blog!” We call that Knock Knock Ginger commenting. It’s like ringing our door bell and running away. We would like to open the door on real conversations. So please, take time to read our work, think about what we say, offer feedback or ask a question. We will try to do the same.’
Please think about this when you are commenting.
Finally I wish you luck, blog away!!